Sunday, August 4, 2013

Remembering my first loaf

      I currently have a cinnamon raisin loaf raising and it reminds me of the first loaf I made a little over a year ago. Now the first loaf was not this swirled loaf but it was a sandwich loaf. When I first started I never thought it would turn into something that I would want to do everyday. The first loaf turned out pretty well even though I made several non-fatal mistakes. The mistakes mostly consisted of not spending enough time kneading or letting the bread rise for a few minutes longer than necessary. I made plenty of worse mistakes later that ruined the outcome. Bread baking though is not foolproof messing up a step or leaving out an ingredient is terrible in this exact cooking science.

                                           My first loaves. Simple sandwich loaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment